The Chief Fire Officers Association (CFOA) is a long term advocate of the use of Fire Sprinkler Systems and are regularly promoting and campaigning for regulations to be extended to endorse the wider use of Sprinkler Systems.
The CFOA Position Statement for Sprinklers can be read here.
The CFOA has produced an excellent guide to the uses and benefits of Fire Sprinkler Systems which can be read here.
The CFOA has also produced a frequently asked questions sheet on sprinklers.
For the latest new and incidents from the Fire and Rescue, please view The Daily Blaze.
Read the report commissioned by the Chief Fire Officers Association (CFOA) and undertaken by the Building Research Establishment (BRE) into the cost effectiveness of domestic and residential sprinklers here.
The various sprinkler policies of regional Fire Brigades can be viewed by clicking the links to the below:
- Cornwall Fire & Rescue Service
- Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Dorset Fire and Rescue Service
- Humberside Fire & Rescue Service
- London Fire Brigade
- Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service
- South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue
- Strathclyde Fire & Rescue
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue
- Warwickshire Fire & Rescue
- West Sussex Fire & Rescue Service
- Wiltshire Fire and Rescue